Friday, December 01, 2006

What the Guys at work did to my Wish List

This year, I am participating in the Secret Santa Gift Exchange at work. I know who I am buying for, but I have no idea who is buying for me. Two nights ago I was at work on break, and there was such horrible weather outside that many of the local hangouts I usually go to were closing. In my boredom, I decided to write a silly wish list and tape it on the glass wall at work. That way my Secret Santa would know what I really want.

Here is what I made:


This morning, I come back to work, and this is what I find:



Yes, look at what the guys at work did to wish list! They are hilarious and I love them for it. What is so funny about all of this is that most of the items they wrote down I wanted in the past.

Ps... I added the Shaving Fun Ken. ( And yes, I have been wanting that for years...)

No comments: